Friday, July 27, 2007

Let's Get Started

After reading other blogs, I've decided to start my own. Why did I chose this name? For those that know me well should understand why I. My wife is pretty darn quick at swimming, biking, and running. Faster then me most the time. The only multisport event I've ever beat her in was an off road duatholon. She's no slacker on a mountain bike either, because after a 4 mile run it took nearly half the mountain bike course for me to catch her. And even then I didn't win overall by very much.

Anyways, we are headed out for a few days on vacation. To do some bike racing, camping, more bike racing, and relax in the Application Mountains.

1 comment:

Ted C. MacRae said...

C'mon James - 3 months now and all you've managed is a single post saying you've started a blog?

Nice job at Spanish Lake!